Monday 21 September 2015

What is your favorite film and why?
I don't really have a favorite film, but my favorite film series has to be the Star Wars saga, because it has a bit of everything in it, from action to comedy, Star Wars has it all and I can't find a flaw in any of the 6 films - and i can't wait for the seventh installment!
Who is your favorite director and why?

Do you have a favorite genre? 
Horror has definitely got to be my favorite genre of film, I love the suspense and adrenaline rush you get from watching horror movies, i prefer the supernatural type of horror as it is more mysterious and tense - but I do love a good chase scene here and there. 
What film are you anticipating? 
Most definitely the next installment of the Star Wars saga, although I was a bit skeptical about Disney leading the film, after seeing the trailers I am very excited for this film to come out!
What was the last film you watched and what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment